What is a friend?

Over the last couple of days I have been talking to a woman who I an now VERY proud to call my friend.  She is PHENOMENAL and I admire her strength.  Just yesterday (maybe the day before) we were talking about what a REAL friend is...and this is what we came up with.  

A REAL friend will definitely have your back, and when you mess up, will call you out on what you did wrong!  A REAL friend blocks mess from coming your way and comes at you with whats the truth and whats real!  She/he also contributes to your happiness and isn't jealous or envious.  They motivate you and encourage you to achieve your dreams and goals.  Being happy for you all the while and never once being jealous.

I can honestly say in almost 33 years of living, I have FINALLY found a true friend that is there for ME!  She knows what I've been through and it didn't bother her ONE bit!  And I thank God for her because people will judge you because they think that they can!  I don't have to tell the world who she is, but SHE knows who she is....Thanks for being a REAL friend!

Comments

  1. Now that's what I'm talking about.. People don't realize how valuable Friends... scratch that.. REAL PEOPLE are.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts