December 27, 2010

This is my first post in my blog, however possibly the only one I will have before the new year.  2010 was a year of reflection for me.  Some of you may know what my family and I have been through and some of you may not.  I am going to be honest.  I am happy that God sat me in the place where I could get my thoughts together because I could NOT raise 3 boys and be a wife to my husband the way HE wanted me to be.  It wasn't about me.  It was about HIM!  GOD!  Many nights I wrestled with Him trying to do things my way and he told me  "I can take the boys from you permenately.  Just keep playing with me."   Well those of you that know me, know how I feel about my sons.  THAT was not an option.  I had to grow up QUICK!  Never in my life have I ever been so scared.  I think I spent more time on my knees than any other time in my life.  Honestly, it felt good.

Reflecting now on what has happened in the past 2 years, I have lost everything material!  But I have whats important....LOVE!  GOD, my husband, my kids...family!  I even have my best friend back!  I have repaired relationships with people that I knew that was beyond repair because I tried to be something that I'm not.  But when you have JESUS....you don't have to pretend.  I was baptized at 15...I didn't have him then, but NOW...

I hope that my entries will help someone with a struggle that they are going through in their life.  Trust God.  Pray without ceasing and claim the victory!  I claimed what I have and I am richer than I have ever been in my life all because I let go and let God!

Comments

Popular Posts