Moving On

It's been 5 months since my last blog and appologize. I have been learning alot about family and friends during this time.   Forgive me for the short blog as I am riding in the car and posting this from my EVO.  Sometimes in life we have to let things be.  I have learned that it may not even be somethin you have done but you can't control the heart and mind of others.  As my cousin Gerald says "stay in your own lane".  Don't try to fit in, it just makes you stick out even more. Never forcing yourself on a person is the best thing you can do for YOU!  You don't need the stress and you don't need the problems.  God works out EVERYTHING for the good of those who are called according to his purpose.  I have to remember that for ME sometimes.

(listening to Melanie Fiona)

Comments

Popular Posts