A Moment of Retrospect!

Things started off great....God gave you a vision to birth forth. In the midst of the "pregnancy" Satan threw some stumbling blocks in your way. Initially you veered off the path, but you had some friends that said "Hey, you tripping, this isn't you!" So you picked yourself up again and moved on....you stayed faithful...you were knocked down again but not destroyed...in the midst of it all you prayed and praised God ANYWAY...because of your faithfulness "GOD BLOCKED IT" What the devil meant to destroy you, God turned into a testimony....this is my story summed up! God has been SO good to me. Some of you could probably care less, and that's fine, you aren't my friend anyway, but I have to tell how God has been good to me! I have wonderful friends who inspire me to be my best! People who do not judge me and inspire me to do it for the glory of God! Sometimes God closes doors because what WE want would be harmful later. When God moves somethings out of your life, don't question it. When you go through something, praise Him through the storm! Your testimony will help someone going through the test. I know my story will change someone's life! I know what I've been through will help not only a wayward child, but an adult as well. Along the way I have disappointed so many people as well as myself....NOT ANYMORE! I AM A CHILD OF THE KING! I AM DESTINED FOR GREATNESS AND FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Comments

Popular Posts