First Class Legacy

I know I have mentioned to you all that I have a non-profit and most of you probably don't know about it at all.  Now is the time that I speak of it!


First Class Legacy is a not for profit organization dedicated to breaking the cycle of abuse, single parenthood and broken homes while leaving a LEGACY for today's youth and generations to come.  Todays youth are the future and it is OUR responsiblity to guide them along the correct path!

FIRST CLASS LEGACY looks to be a powerful force in the community serving youth ages 9-17 by offering educational, moral, spiritual and emotional support while connecting youth with pillars in the community who have been in their shoes as mentors and support personnel.

My intention is to start with my hometown of Huntsville, AL.  I eventually want to branch off to other inner cities and make differences to as many kids as I can.  With former classmates and business professionals as mentors, I KNOW that this will be successful.  When God puts his hands on something, it has no choice but to succeed!

Look us up and check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FirstClassLegacy and on Twitter at www.twittercom/1stClassLegacy and our official website http://www.wix.com/firstclasslegacy/first-class-legacy#!  Lets make a difference in our children's lives!

Comments

Popular Posts