A Future And A Hope

Daily Bible Verse:

"For thus says the Lord: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me and I will listen to you, And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which  I cause you to be carried away captive."
~Jeremiah 29:10-14 NKJV

God will ALWAYS make good on His promises. His plans are to prosper (to to cause to succeed) and not to harm. Sometimes in acquiring God's promises, we must go through some uncomfortable situations. He never said the road to receiving His promises would be easy, or nor would it be easy to maintain them...but He has promised them! We must TRULY seek and find Him and when we do this, His positive plans to restore shall come to pass.

I had to learn this the hard way! I wanted it ALL when I said so! This walk with Christ is not about me! WAKE UP CALL RIGHT?! This thing is so much bigger! There is a calling on my life so big, sometimes I can't understand why I was chosen. But then I have to remember: "Why NOT me?" I am a child of God and I am Royalty so there is no better person for the job! It  is all because God has appointed you and there is someone out there for you to minister to be it by example or your story that was already divinely orchestrated and appointed and only your situation, your story, your testimony can bring them out! So why NOT me? Go ahead God and use me! I am at YOUR disposal! I am just a vessel! #MotivationMonday


Comments

Popular Posts